Skip to content
Rotation is a simple matter, as the Joracomposter is specially constructed for this purpose. Insufficient aeration can lead to unpleasant odors in the compost. The Joracomposter Heat and efficiency. The Joracomposter is well insulated and this allows the temperature to achieve at least 167 degrees Fahrenheit. Using an insulated, rotating composter ensures a more even heat distribution and an active decomposition process throughout the entire volume of waste. The high temperature makes the Joracomposter especially suited for kitchen waste, both cooked and uncooked, including meat and fish scraps. The Joracomposter is divided into two compartments to make emptying and maturing the compost easier.
- 70 Gallon Tumbling Compost Bin Tumbler
- Insulation 2.16'' polyethylene plastic
- Dual chamber lets you keep adding new materials in one bin while other matures
- Reduces and eliminates odors
- Rodent-proof design
- Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
- Constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
- Capacity: 70 Gallon
- Suitable for larger households, small restaurants, kindergartens, care homes, etc
- Come with a tall stand
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 50 Inches
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 44 Inches
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 28 Inches
- Wall Thickness: 2.5 Inches
- Aeration Hole Diameter: 2.5 Inches
- Opening Width - Side to Side: 22 Inches
- Overall Product Weight: 84lbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.